Unlike any other social justice movement in history, the contemporary push for “transgender rights” – as it is currently being played out – is unique in that they are based on eliminating the sex-based rights and protections of women and girls. As a result, women’s rights are in decline.
Here is a list of Women’s Rights being lost as a result of trans-activism:
1) Removing the right of women to organize politically against sex-based oppression by males.
2) Removing the legal right of women to assemble outside the presence of males.
3) Removing the legal right of women to educational programs created for females outside the presence of males.
4) Eliminating data collection of sex-based inequalities in areas where females are under-represented.
5) Elimination of sex-based crime statistics.
6) Eliminating athletic programs and sports competitions for women and girls.
7) Removing the legal right of women to be free from the presence of men in areas of public accommodation where nudity occurs (toilets, locker rooms, etc).
8) Removing the legal right for women to create reproductive clinics, rape crisis services, shelters, transition homes, support groups or any organization specifically for females.
9) Elimination of grants, scholarships, board and trustee designations, representative positions, and affirmative action programs for females.
10) Eliminating media and all public discourse specific to females.
11) Removal of the right of journalists to report the sex and history of subjects.
12) Eliminating the legal right of lesbians to congregate publicly.
13) Elimination of lesbian-specific organizations and advocacy groups.
14) Removing the legal right of women to free speech related to sex roles and gender.
15) Elimination of the legal right of girls to protection from state-enforced sex-roles in public education.
16) Elimination of the patient right of dependent females to hospital / facility bed assignments separate from males.
17) Elimination of the right of dependent females to prefer female providers for their intimate care requirements.
18) Elimination of the human right of female inmates in state confinement to be housed separately from male inmates.